ATE specializes and simplifies the process for name changes of any individual’s and for transfer of Patta in the Tamilnadu Gazette as per the requirements.

Name change of a person
Dwellers born in Tamilnadu or who reside in Tamilnadu having Ration Card or any other equivalent document can get their name changed according to their wish as per their namology expert’s advice.